The demand of Web Applications has escalated at a colossal scale. There is umpteen number of software available in the market that can help us develop flawless websites. To name a few we have Magento, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc. that the developers employ in order to furnish web apps for their clients. Each software has its set of pros and cons, but in this blog let us have a look at the positives of Joomla and why it is the “trusted” software by the programmers.
- It is an open-source framework, therefore, easily available.
- It is easy to install, configure and employ.
- The framework is available for free, hence it becomes cost-effective.
- The multiple extensions enable it to manage ample sub-pages.
- The homepage has Variety of plugins.
- It helps develop user-friendly websites that lead to great SEO ranking.
- Updates for the latest versions available.
- It empowers to edit the content, images, multimedia, structuring and contriving vital information.
- Joomla runs productively on Windows, Linux, MacOSX server, FreeBSD, AIX, and Solaris.
- Maintaining a website designed using Joomla framework is no rocket science.
Silicon Valley- a notorious Web Development firm in India, has a pool of pros efficient in using Joomla- an open-source Content Management System Framework. We suggest our clients develop Websites using Joomla as it provides a great platform for the business to prosper. Our diligent team of Joomla Programmers are proficient and will cater services as per the client’s requirement, at an economical price.